Role(s): Co-Director, Video Producer, Photographer.
The Floodgate is an entertainment venue based in Birmingham that boasts 3 Activities (Batting Cages, Curling and Pit Pat Table Golf. Along with the bar they have a food truck and wanted DRGNFLY Productions Ltd to create some social content during the pandemic to remind their customers that they are still here for when things resume and open up.
The video was shot after the first lockdown
- To create 1x Venue Hero Video (approx 1m30) to showcasing indoor and outdoor areas, cocktails and each of the activities/games.
- 3x 15sec videos for social of the venue each one focusing on a different activity/game.
- 100x HiRes images of the venue, cocktails & patrons
- Include logos and games graphics
- And later, 1x 10sec website video banner.
My Role: Photographer & Video Producer
- Working with clients to understand the brief and their desired ROI and deliverables
- Help our client to develop initial creative ideas, create mood and storyboards, discuss budget and value, and stakeholder management.
- Quoting based the in scope activities and deliverables
- Establish and communicating clear project roles and processes to client, allocate resources and setting deadlines
- Collaborating closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth communication and resolution of any in scope hurdles/issues.
- Operations & Logistics
- Managing change requests and versioning (via Frame.io).
The Hero Video: