The Floodgate is an entertainment venue based in Birmingham that boasts 3 Activities (Batting Cages, Curling and Pit Pat Table Golf. Along with the bar they have a food truck and wanted DRGNFLY Productions Ltd to create some social content during the pandemic to remind their customers that they are still here for when things resume and open up.
The video was shot after the first lockdown
- 1x approx 1m30 Hero Video showcasing indoor and outdoor areas, cocktails and each of the activities/games.
- 3x 15sec videos for social of the venue each one focusing on a different activity/game.
- 100x HiRes images of the venue, cocktails & patrons
- Include logos and games graphics
- And later, 1x 10sec website video banner.
My Role: Photographer & Video Producer
- Working with clients to understand and develop initial creative ideas, storyboards, budget and desired outcomes and align expectations
- Establish project deliverables, allocate resources and set deadlines
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots
- Develop production schedules
- Select and hire talent
- Manage logistics
- Manage content delivery and change requests.
The Hero Video: