So, what can we do for you?
Having worked in event production, we understand that events are about engaging your audience by bringing them together and getting them to connect, embrace and advocate your brand and/or product. We offer a high-quality event photography service that produces images to tell the story of your event in an intimate and holistic way – from start to finish, candid to posed, reportage to creative, and landscape to portrait…
- 20% Deposit required at time of booking.
- 10% Discount if the balance is clear within 7 days of making your booking.
- The invoice will immediately include deduction and if not cleared within 7 days, will be adjusted and resent.
- Half day (up to 4 hrs & 100-150 images) – £250
- Full day (up to 8 hrs & 150-200 images) – £350
- Additional Services
- Extra Hours – £100/hour
- Overnight Highlights – £50 – A selection of up to 20 images delivered overnight to support social media strategies.
- Live Editing – £50 – Onsite editing throughout your event during key intervals for real-time image delivery for your social media team’s immediate use.
- Cinemagraph – £50 each
*Additional rates may apply for festive and public holidays
- CONTRACTS & VIDEOS
- Are on a case by case basis
Looking to engage and grow your audience and gain valuable ROI?
As event professionals, it is important that we get to know our audiences and by doing so we are able to engage, build relationships and deliver relevant and amazing events. To achieve this, we need to apply innovative methods to follow delegate conversations and gain valuable client ROI pre, during and post events. Our Visual Marketing tool and tailored strategy you can accomplish just that.
Learn more – click here
All pricing includes:
- 1 week turn around.
- Travel – in and around London. (Quotes available for outside M25)
- 30-days free online gallery where delegates can view and share images immediately to social media.
For more information please see ‘The Legal Ins & Outs’ or get in touch – I’m more than happy to answer your questions.