“The Photographer” refers to Darren Bandoo Photography, “The Client” refers to you the customer, your organisation and all staff.
- The photographer ensures that all images are captured and edited to a high professional standard.
- We can not control the weather, and though the photographer is not accountable for acts of mother nature, he will endeavor to ensure you have captivating images worth sharing.
- The photographer reserves all image rights
- Editing, merchandising and reselling are not permitted so too is the redistribution of my images to any third parties outside of the predefined internal and press channels.
- All images used by the press are to be accompanied with accreditation to the photographer.
- Should any third parties like to obtain any of these images for their own use, The photographer asks that The Client refers them to prevent an unlawful use of images.
- A 20% deposit is required to confirm all bookings
- Payments received within the first 14-days may be subject to discretionary 5% early payment discount
- All balances to be cleared within 30-days (unless previously arranged)
- I understand that things can change so for cancellation made before the final 7 days leading up to your event, 100% of your deposit will be refunded. If cancellation occurs within the final 7 days, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the deposit.
- We can, however, reschedule of your booking with your existing deposit – this can be done only once.
- Please ensure you review the images prior to downloading – once images have been downloaded, no refund can be given.
By continuing to do business, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.