“The Photographer” refers to Darren Bandoo Photography, “The Client” refers to you the customer, your organisation and all staff.
- The photographer ensures that all images are captured and edited to a high professional standard.
- We can not control the weather or event lighting, we will endeavour to ensure you have captivating images worth sharing.
- Prior to ‘The Client’ downloading event images, a review link is sent – Clients can comment and feedback.
- Once images are downloaded by ‘The Client’, the transaction is final.
- The photographer reserves all rights to all created content.
- Editing, merchandising and reselling are not permitted so too is the redistribution of ‘The Photographers’ images to any third parties outside of the predefined channels.
- All images used by the press are to be accompanied with accreditation to ‘The Photographer’.
- Should any third parties like to obtain any of these images for their own use, The photographer asks that The Client refers them to prevent an unlawful use of images.
- Should agencies wish to use any image from a client event for their own marketing, licensing is available at cost upon discussion.
- A 20% deposit is required to confirm all Live Event Photography bookings
- A 50% deposit is required on all commissioned photography/video projects
- A 10% discount is offered for full payment at time of booking.
- ‘The Client’ incurs late payment fee of 5% on balances that are overdue by more than 7 days and 5% for every additional 7 days the balance remains unsettled.
- For Public Holidays and Bank Holidays, a 10% Surcharge will be applied.
- The Photographer understands that things can change, so for cancellations made before the final 7 days leading up to your event, 100% of your deposit will be refunded.
- If cancellation occurs within the final 7 days, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the deposit.
- We can, however, reschedule of your booking with your existing deposit – this can be done only once.
- Please ensure you review the images prior to downloading – once images have been downloaded, no refund can be given.
By continuing to booking, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.