“The Content Creator” refers to Darren Bandoo Photography, “The Client” refers to you the customer, your organisation and all staff.
- The Content Creator reserves all rights to all content.
- Licensing will be a grant of agreed-upon usage and scope on a case-by-case basis
- Editing, merchandising and reselling are not permitted nor is the redistribution of ‘The Content Creators’ images to any third parties outside of the predefined channels.
- All content used by the press is to be accompanied with accreditation to ‘The Content Creator’.
- Should any third parties like to obtain and use any of The Content Creator’s content they can do so via licensing – The Client must refer such enquiries to The Content Creator to prevent unlawful use.
- Should agencies wish to use any image from a client event for their own marketing, licensing can be discussed and purchased.
- The Content Creator ensures that all images are captured and edited to a high professional standard.
- We can not control the weather or event lighting, we will endeavour to ensure you have captivating images worth sharing.
- Prior to ‘The Client’ downloading event images, a review link is sent – Clients can comment and feedback.
- Once content is downloaded by ‘The Client’, the transaction is final.
- A 20% deposit is required to confirm all Live Event Photography bookings
- A 50% deposit is required on all commissioned photography/video projects
- A 5% discount is offered for existing clients when full payment is made at the time of booking.
- ‘The Client’ incurs late payment fee of 5% on balances that are overdue by more than 7 days and 5% for every additional 7 days the balance remains unsettled.
- For Public Holidays and Bank Holidays, a 10% Surcharge may be applied – The Content Creator’s digression
- The Content Creator understands that things can change, so for cancellations made before the final 7 days leading up to your event, 100% of your deposit will be refunded.
- If cancellation occurs within the final 7 days, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the deposit.
- We can, however, reschedule your booking with your existing deposit – this can be done only once.
- Please ensure you review the content prior to downloading – once content has been downloaded, no refund will be given.
By continuing to booking, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.